Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Son's First Day of Kindergarten

September 6, 2005

Today was my son’s first day of Kindergarten. He was a little nervous and very excited. He got up early so he could pack his snack. My husband and I took him to school together so we could both see him off. We had to take 2 cars because I volunteered at school that morning to help with preparing the envelopes the kids take home once a week. In the mad rush of everyone arriving at school at the same time, I had to park a little ways away so my hubby and I didn’t meet up. He didn’t get to see our son off on his first day at school. My son and hubby were very disappointed. My son was a little mad at Daddy for not being there. He loves school though. He is excited to go and he loves his teacher. She is very energetic. She does lots of things in her class. Right now they are on half days. Next month they will go to a longer schedule. The teacher does a lot of cooking in this class. My son is excited about learning to cook. I think it will be a very fun year!

No comments:

Post a Comment